Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn offers a beautiful venue for different occasions. This time, we have put together packages for the holiday season. This years company Christmas party will be unique!
We believe that parties should always be Unique. Below you can explore the holiday packages and menus. If you need anything else, let us know!
Welcome to a merry Christmas holiday!
During the Christmas time from Monday, November 22nd, 2021 until Monday, January 10th, 2022 the whole hotel is transformed into a genuine fairy tale Christmas Wonderland!
Read more about the package HERE
- Two nights in a Standard room
- Mulled wine or Christmas tea and gingerbread cookies on check-in
- Welcome information pack with all the information you need on the famous Tallinn Christmas Market, Christmas Concerts and other seasonal activities happening during the festive season
- Surprise gift from Santa in your room
- A sumptuous Christmas themed buffet breakfast each morning
- Traditional shot of ice-cold Vodka, Vana Tallinn, or Jägermeister with snacks in the La Cucina restaurant from 5 to 6 PM on second evening
- A deluxe 3-course Christmas dinner* (click to see) with a glass of house wine per person on one of the nights of your choice
- One visit to our romantic Zen SPA with its bubbling Jacuzzi Pool and Sauna for 1,5 hours with snacks
*When booking the package, please specify on which day you would like to have the dinner (on the day of arrival or the second evening).
NB! A rich Christmas buffet is served on 24th of December from 19:00 to 21:00, on other days we serve dinner as a 3-course menu.
Price: 167 EUR / per person
Child 4-12 years 75 EUR, 0-3 years free
Extra fee for upgrading your room:
Zen room upgrade 40 EUR per room
Zen deluxe room upgrade 100 EUR per room
Single room extra in a standard room 103 EUR
According to the restrictions by the Estonian Government we ask our guests to provide one of the following documents to use the services of Zen SPA, sauna or restaurant:
Certificate of vaccination against COVID-19
Certificate of recovery from COVID-19
The documents are checked in reception. Without the necessary certificates the hotel is only allowed to provide accommodation.